Back to Top
2019 was a massive growth year for the cannabis industry and culture, so we’re here to keep you up-to-date on all the top trends, stats, news, and products powering the cannabis economy. It’s an exciting time as more states legalize adult-use cannabis and open up to medical marijuana. Counting down from #20, here is the list of the top 20 cannabis related products throughout 2019:
20. Diamond CBD Box of the Month: Diamond CBD’s main focus is to research and develop innovative CBD hemp extracts and to make them accessible worldwide. Their team, made up of doctors and scientists, is dedicated to producing the finest and purest CBD products while never compromising on quality.
19. THC Chocolate Bars by KIVA: Move aside Hershey! We have a new favorite chocolate! KIVA Confections creates grade-A cannabis infused edibles and is one of the most recognized cannabis companies in California.
18. Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion: Lord Jones High CBD Formula is a soothing, rich, luxurious lotion designed to be penetrating and readily absorbed.
17. Simple Life Beverages – Double Strength Lemonade: Our Bud, Hasalyn, breaks it down, “It has 200mg of caffeine (yes please), 10 mg Hemp Extract (also, yes please) and only ten calories (if you care about that kind of thing, which I don’t).”
16. BIIIT Cannabis-Infused Gummy Cubes by STIIIZY: BIIIT gummies are bursting with flavor, precisely dosed at 5mg each, and are low in calories. They’re ideal for micro dosing. Relax and unwind one piece at a time.
15. Soothe Nano CBD Gummies: Soothe your mind & body. Each gummy includes 30mg of Soothe Nano CBD made with hemp extract, terpenes, cane sugar, and other natural flavors.
For the rest of the best toking products to start off 2020, read the full list here or check out their daily blogs here!